Notice - July 28, 2016
From August 3 CiiA will align our off-peak period with the NBN off-peak period to make comparing the quota offered by the two providers easier. The CiiA free period will start at 1AM not midnight. If you have scheduled tasks to take advantage of the free period, please ensure they are scheduled to start after 1AM. From August 3rd the CiiA off-peak period will be from 1AM to 7AM.
CiiA has introduced a 5GB/month plan for $23.95. If you use less than 5GB in July you will automatically be moved to this plan August 1st.
The $69 8GB plan has been replaced by a $59 10GB plan. If you were on the $69 8GB plan in July you will automatically be moved to the $59 10GB plan.
The $109 75GB plan now comes with 80GB.
From September 1 subscribers who use over 50GB may see modest increases in their monthly bills as more fairness is brought into the revenue model. CiiA’s goal is to ensure our fixed and mobile broadband products are more affordable than NBN and the Telstra / Optus mobile broadband offerings on the mainland.
CiiA Plans and Prices - Effective August 1, 2016
|Free data||1AM - 7AM||1AM - 7AM||1AM - 7AM||
1AM - 7AM
||Overage||$35.05 - 5GB||$8 - 1GB||$8 - 1GB||$8 - 1GB|
- CiiA relies on satellite and mobile broadband to deliver our services, it is impossible for CiiA guarantee speeds, we can only guarantee our service is the lowest latency satellite - based mobile broadband in Australia
- Mobile Broadband requires at least a 10GB plan
- If you are on a 5G plan and go over your quota there is a $35.05 upgrade fee to move to the 10GB plan for the month. If you prefer not to upgrade your speeds will be slowed to 128k until the start of the next billing cycle.
- 4G or Fixed Wireless Devices $ 250.
- Account Establishment Fee $ 80.
- On-site fixed wireles installation $ 195.
NOTE 1:You can have multiple devices on the same account, for example fixed wireless and one or more mobile 4G devices is probably ideal, the monthly cost is the same.
NOTE 2:If you are a fixed wireless user with a legacy deposit on our books, and buy a 4G device, the $200 deposit will be credited to your account in the same billing period. For about half our subscribers the 4G equipment cost is only an additional $50. We recommend keeping the fixed wireless and simply adding a 4G device to your account.
NOTE 3:If you are on the older 900mhz or 3Ghz network, and purchased your equipment outright, ( no deposit on record ) and we force you to the 4G LTE network, the 4G device will be provided free of charge. Please return it if/ when you close the account, they wont work on the mainland and cost us over $300.
11a Wynyard Street, Devonport
Auckland, NZ, 0624
The best way to contact CiiA is via the customer portalemail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile + 61(0)439.215.808
CiiA is not an IT Services company, we are an ISP. CiiA has limited resoures and focuses only on ensuring a reliable internet connection to a subsribers premises.
- CiiA does not sell or repair computers, nor does CiiA support office or home networks.
- The CiiA office is for housing network equipment and spares, it is not staffed.
- Payments must be made online with a credit card, by EFT or over the counter at Westpac.
- Copies of bills and receipts are available online for inspection 24/7 via the portal.
- CiiA has no employees, maintenance of the local infrastructure, as well as the task of connecting users and fixing faults is contracted to CI companies.
- The CiiA infrstructure is monitored 24/7 by local and remote servers, if there is an outage or a critcal network component or service fails, engineers are sent an SMS and email by the monitoring systems.
Critical Information Summary
Minimum Term | The minimum term is 30 days. Data Use | Data Usage is counted in both directions, so if you download 5 GB and upload 5 GB, that’s counted as 10 GB. Peak and Off-Peak | Unlimited, free off-peak midnight to 7am. Shaping | If you exceed your peak hour quota, speeds are not slowed, you are billed $8 for each GB that you go over quota. Changing Plans | You may upgrade your plan at any time durring the billing cycle, you can downgrade durring the first 7 days of a billing cycle.